The Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn Ambassador Council
The Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn Ambassador Council is a group of young professionals who serve as thoughtful leaders, advisers, and advocates for Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn, as well as increase awareness of the organization within the larger Louisville community.
In addition, Ambassadors create and implement new events geared towards attracting young professionals to the organizations.
If you are interested in joining the Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn Ambassador Council click here to download a PDF application. You can either scan and email the application to Missy Fountain at email@example.com, or mail it to: Missy Fountain, Advancement Department, Bellewood & Brooklawn, 3121 Brooklawn Campus Dr., Louisville, KY 40218.
Why should I join?
- Make a positive impact in the lives of children in the Louisville area.
- Gain valuable professional and leadership experience within a nonprofit and their community.
- Learn the ins and outs of a nonprofit organization.
- Networking opportunities with Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn volunteers, partners and supporters.
- Recognition on website and in other Seven Counties Services and Bellewood & Brooklawn publications, as well as opportunity to be recognized as “Ambassador of the Month.”
- Unique volunteer and engagement activities specific to the council.
- Opportunity to join a Board of Directors sub-committee.
What is expected of me?
- Serve a two-year renewable term.
- Attendance and active participation at bi-monthly Ambassador Council meetings (six meetings each year).
- Participate in engagement and volunteer activities with Bellewood & Brooklawn youth.
- As an Ambassador Council, plan, host, and attend Annual Brains, Brews and Bragging Rights.
- As an Ambassador Council, plan and host one fundraising event geared toward attracting young professionals.
- Attendance at the annual Breakfast fundraiser.
- And one of the following each year:
- Solicit one table at the Harvest for Hope Farm-to-Table Dinner.
- Solicit one golf team for the Hope Classic Golf Scramble.
- Create and implement a personal fundraising project.
Thanks again for your interest, commitment, and compassion! Please call Missy Fountain at (502) 753-5508 if you have additional questions.
2020-2021 Ambassador Council
Kelly Jones, Morgan & Morgan
Cameron Noe, Kindred Healthcare
Stacy Staggs, Mercy Housing
Chase Blaser, Humana
Jeannie Miller, Texas Roadhouse
Amanda Steier, Humana
Catherine O’Connor, Humana
Jordan Akin, Second Presbyterian Church
Cana Rohde, Cedar Lake
Tatum Tedtman, Jewish Hospital
Paige Hardin-O’Brien, Kentucky Fertility Institute
Taylor Bird McGuire, Mightily Advertising
Kelci Webb, Southeast Christian Church