You can help make a difference by providing the most personal gifts you can give – your time and talent.
Each year, thousands of volunteers generously give of themselves – their time, talents, and treasures – to a variety of our programs in order to help our community flourish. We provide a number of opportunities for individuals, groups, and families. Whether your strengths lie in event planning, mentoring, or just being a caring friend, know that any action you take will have a lasting impact. Volunteer opportunities also exist for groups, so grab some friends and help make a difference.
Our volunteer opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Student Interns
- Spiritual Activities
- Administrative Duties
- Recovery Orientation Education Group Leaders
- Weekend Activity Leaders
- Medical Records Assistants
- Recreational Activity Leaders
- Dietary Volunteers (dish washing, cafeteria tidiness, etc.)
- Family Day Assistants
- Grounds and Landscaping
- Musicians and Song Leaders
- Mentors and Buddies
- Support our Crisis Line
- Make Birthday or Encouragement Cards
- Sponsor a Child for Christmas
- Host a Donation Drive
Visit our volunteer site to learn more about upcoming opportunities and to sign up. Please consider joining our mission!
“Spending time with these children is so rewarding. I know I get even more out of it than they do!”
– John S., Bellewood & Brooklawn volunteer