A job with Bellewood & Brooklawn is an opportunity to change lives. Our family of team members is constantly growing, and we’re always seeking people who are passionate about empowering the vulnerable. If you believe your talents lend themselves to our mission, we invite you to review our job openings and apply online today!
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion
We provide our employees with every opportunity to be successful by embracing the diverse community we serve. Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion extends to identities beyond race and gender; we extend it to include sexual orientation, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, disabilities, religion, and more. We embrace all employees and provide equality of opportunity, allowing everyone a voice. We welcome and treat everyone with dignity and respect. Regardless of the journey, every person’s story is honored.
Become a Youth Care Worker
Do you want to be a youth care worker?
Being a youth care worker is not just a career – it’s a calling. If you are interested in becoming a youth care worker in our residential cottages, please call our Human Resources team at (502) 515-0405 or get started by filling out our mini application.
Full-time employee benefits
- Competitive wage with shift differentials and additional incentives for preferred education, experience and military service
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid life insurance
- Employee medical insurance with dependent coverage available
- Dental and vision insurance
- Disability coverage and life insurance
- Accident and critical illness coverage
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer matching
“I’ve been working here for two years. I started on second shift and was promoted to cottage manager pretty quickly. I’ve had a good experience here. Everyone is ‘team first.’ It’s a good place to work and start your career.” – Maurice H., a Bellewood & Brooklawn employee